Saturday, September 19, 2009

THANK YOU

By all account, my High School years could have been run of the mill at best, if not for the Music and Drama Department. I was an “under the radar” student was not a honors and was not a slacker. I went to class most days and did as much as I needed to do to earn a 2.7 grade point average. I was on the school newspaper and tennis team all four years, but that was mainly just something to do. I got my chance and I found my passion in the choir and school musical. This was significant because through the performance arts, I was able to come out of the shadows. So how significant was this. Three words, Jim, Sam and Pete. These three amigos, took the time to get me to try new things, work hard and tried to get me to lighten up. Two out of three is not bad. Thanks

Until later

No comments:

Post a Comment